Locally referred to as the “Castle,” this late Victorian-style mansion sits high in the south hills of Clatskanie, giving visitors views of both the town below and the coastal mountain […]
Explore a wide variety of topics at this museum, including natural phenomena like severe winter ocean storms and historic salmon runs, and the exciting history of maritime activity in the […]
The Oregon Coast Aquarium offers a fun and interactive look at aquatic life, from birds and coastal creatures to sharks and octopuses. Check out their daily animal feeding schedule to […]
One of the oldest aquariums on the West coast, the Seaside Aquarium features a touch tank for interactive learning, and a cast of playful harbor seals that entertain and charm […]
Peavy Arboretum is always a great place to hike any time of year. The trails are well maintained and there are many different routes of varying lengths to choose from. Some […]
All kinds of adventures await you in this popular park, from hiking to biking to historical reenactments and yurt rentals. Make sure to check out the Peter Iredale shipwreck, and […]
Ask your bus driver to drop you off near the Gnat Creek Campground (open all year), and just up the road you’ll find the trailhead. The hike to the 100 […]
Visit the Tillamook Forest Center for a variety of educational exhibits and programs about the forest and its history. This is a great place to stop for information and snacks […]
The Tillamook County Pioneer Museum preserves and presents the cultural heritage of the north Oregon coast, including over 35,000 items and 10,000 photographs ranging from prehistoric to modern times. Check […]
A popular destination to try and buy cheese, and learn about how it’s made. Kids will love the interactive exhibits, and of course the ice cream and café.
- SETD TRANSIT CENTER CLOSED FOR MEETING-The Astoria Transit Center will be closed today, 2/20/24 between10:15am and 1:00pm for a staff meeting. Thank you!
- HELPING HANDS INCLEMENT WEATHER WARMING SHELTER AT 1530 S. ROOSEVELT OPEN FEBRUARY 16th and 17th. Check in 7:15 pm HELPING HANDS REFUGIO DE CALENTAMIENTO POR INCLEMENCIAS DEL TIEMPO EN 1530 S. ROOSEVELT ABIERTO EL 16 Y 17 DE FEBRERO. Llegada 7:15 pm
- HELPING HANDS REENTRY WARMING CENTER OPEN 2/14/24 AND 2/15/24. LOCATED AT 1530 ROOSEVELT SEASIDE OREGON. CHECK IN AT 7:15 PM. QUESTIONS CALL: 503-744-2011
- HIRING TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST- ¡EXCELENTES BENEFICIOS PAGADOS POR EL EMPLEADOR! See Employment information.
- BOARD POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING 2-6-2024 10:00 AM ASTORIA TRANSIT CENTER