|Victoria Davis has been chosen the Employee of the Second Quarter by the SETD Management Team. Victoria also received the Executive Director Award of the Year by Executive Director Jeff Hazen. Executive Director Hazen said that Victoria was chosen for the Executive Director Award for all of the same great reasons she was chosen for Employee of the Quarter. Victoria began her employment at SETD as a driver on May 10, 2021. Victoria is known for her wonderful customer service, her strong work ethic and her integrity. Victoria cares a great deal about the quality of service she provides and goes the extra mile to make sure that her passengers are always met with a smile and kind word. Victoria is a pleasure to work with and has received many accolades from riders and coworkers. She brings fun to work and shares it with her coworkers. There is never a dull moment and of course much laughter when Victoria is in the room! A surprise gathering was held where Executive Director Jeff Hazen presented Victoria with an engraved crystal plaque commemorating her being chosen for the Executive Director Award of the Year along with flowers and gift certificates for her also being selected Employee of the Quarter. Congratulations Victoria! SETD is thankful for all you do!
Victoria Davis receives Executive Director Award of the Year and Employee of the Quarter
- SETD TRANSIT CENTER CLOSED FOR MEETING-The Astoria Transit Center will be closed today, 2/20/24 between10:15am and 1:00pm for a staff meeting. Thank you!
- HELPING HANDS INCLEMENT WEATHER WARMING SHELTER AT 1530 S. ROOSEVELT OPEN FEBRUARY 16th and 17th. Check in 7:15 pm HELPING HANDS REFUGIO DE CALENTAMIENTO POR INCLEMENCIAS DEL TIEMPO EN 1530 S. ROOSEVELT ABIERTO EL 16 Y 17 DE FEBRERO. Llegada 7:15 pm
- HELPING HANDS REENTRY WARMING CENTER OPEN 2/14/24 AND 2/15/24. LOCATED AT 1530 ROOSEVELT SEASIDE OREGON. CHECK IN AT 7:15 PM. QUESTIONS CALL: 503-744-2011
- HIRING TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST- ¡EXCELENTES BENEFICIOS PAGADOS POR EL EMPLEADOR! See Employment information.
- BOARD POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING 2-6-2024 10:00 AM ASTORIA TRANSIT CENTER