|Victoria Davis has been chosen the Employee of the Second Quarter by the SETD Management Team. Victoria also received the Executive Director Award of the Year by Executive Director Jeff Hazen. Executive Director Hazen said that Victoria was chosen for the Executive Director Award for all of the same great reasons she was chosen for Employee of the Quarter. Victoria began her employment at SETD as a driver on May 10, 2021. Victoria is known for her wonderful customer service, her strong work ethic and her integrity. Victoria cares a great deal about the quality of service she provides and goes the extra mile to make sure that her passengers are always met with a smile and kind word. Victoria is a pleasure to work with and has received many accolades from riders and coworkers. She brings fun to work and shares it with her coworkers. There is never a dull moment and of course much laughter when Victoria is in the room! A surprise gathering was held where Executive Director Jeff Hazen presented Victoria with an engraved crystal plaque commemorating her being chosen for the Executive Director Award of the Year along with flowers and gift certificates for her also being selected Employee of the Quarter. Congratulations Victoria! SETD is thankful for all you do!|
Victoria Davis receives Executive Director Award of the Year and Employee of the Quarter
- Updated STIF Plan Document
- Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting
- SPECIAL BOARD MEETING August 10, 2023
- SETD Board Meeting July 27th 9:00 am at the Astoria Transit Center or by zoom
- 7-3-23 Updated Posting- The Seaside Transit Office has been closed and will not be reopening. La Oficina de Tránsito Marítimo ha sido cerrada y no volverá a abrir. Monthly Passes and Day Passes may be purchased at the Astoria Transit Center, 900 Marine Drive in Astoria. *Only Day Passes may be purchased from drivers. Starting July 3rd, the new hours for the Astoria Transit Center are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm and closed for lunch between 12 noon and 1 pm. For more information please call 503-861-7433. Los pases mensuales y los pases diarios se pueden comprar en el Astoria Transit Center, 900 Marine Drive en Astoria. *Solo se pueden comprar pases diarios a los conductores. A partir del 3 de julio, el nuevo horario para el Centro de Tránsito de Astoria es de lunes a viernes de 8 am a 5 pm y cierra para el almuerzo entre las 12 del mediodía y la 1 pm. Para obtener más información, llame al 503-861-7433.