Find music, food, fresh produce, and local art at this weekly market in the heart of Astoria.
Food & Drink Archives
This historic waterfront district offers great chowder, eclectic shops, and a view of the bay. Take a stroll on the boardwalk and watch the bustling activity of fishermen, sea lions, […]
Corvallis Fall Festival is a not-for-profit event with the mission to help sustain local arts and crafts while serving, supporting, and showcasing the Corvallis community. There is a 1K Kids […]
Enjoy beer from over 30 breweries, along with great music and food, at Corvallis’ riverfront Avery Park. This festival celebrates the flourishing craft brewery industry and local homebrew culture of […]
Come for the parade on Friday or dance contests over the weekend. Camping is available on Government Hill for $25 for the weekend. Vendors will provide a variety of food […]
Enjoy fantastic craft beer on the beach patio or take a brewery tour at the only beachfront brewpub in the Pacific Northwest. A perfect place to watch the sun set […]
A popular destination to try and buy cheese, and learn about how it’s made. Kids will love the interactive exhibits, and of course the ice cream and café.
An annual event featuring delectable seafoods and over 150 premier Northwest wines, the Newport Seafood and Wine Festival is a great way to taste a little of everything. Regional artisans also […]
A historic district of Newport with beach access, chowder, performing arts centers, and more. Nye Beach is perfect for strolling along the beach, or browsing cute little seaside shops. It’s just […]
Explore Downtown Corvallis’ beautiful stores offering unique merchandise, and meet the friendly store owners who are here to serve you and meet your shopping needs. Enjoy Downtown’s beautiful landscapes as […]
- SETD TRANSIT CENTER CLOSED FOR MEETING-The Astoria Transit Center will be closed today, 2/20/24 between10:15am and 1:00pm for a staff meeting. Thank you!
- HELPING HANDS INCLEMENT WEATHER WARMING SHELTER AT 1530 S. ROOSEVELT OPEN FEBRUARY 16th and 17th. Check in 7:15 pm HELPING HANDS REFUGIO DE CALENTAMIENTO POR INCLEMENCIAS DEL TIEMPO EN 1530 S. ROOSEVELT ABIERTO EL 16 Y 17 DE FEBRERO. Llegada 7:15 pm
- HELPING HANDS REENTRY WARMING CENTER OPEN 2/14/24 AND 2/15/24. LOCATED AT 1530 ROOSEVELT SEASIDE OREGON. CHECK IN AT 7:15 PM. QUESTIONS CALL: 503-744-2011
- HIRING TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT SPECIALIST- ¡EXCELENTES BENEFICIOS PAGADOS POR EL EMPLEADOR! See Employment information.
- BOARD POLICY COMMITTEE MEETING 2-6-2024 10:00 AM ASTORIA TRANSIT CENTER