Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you a great multi-tasker? Tillamook County Transportation District is seeking customer service oriented individuals to join the NW Rides non-emergency medical transportation brokerage call center team.
- Strong customer service skills are required to perform this job successfully. An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to multi-task under highly stressful conditions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of NWR services areas of Tillamook, Benton, Clatsop, Columbia, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Polk, Marion, Multnomah, Washington and Yamhill Counties boundaries.
- Experience with the most recent version of Windows operating systems and other software programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Ecolane, Google and Google Earth.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as maps, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as applied to interactions with co-workers, supervisor, other providers and agencies, to ensure professional, courteous, and empathetic exchanges of information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where limited standardization may exist. Requires ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- May require a valid Oregon driver’s license.
- Ability to operate office machinery (i.e. copier, fax and scanner)
- Work is performed in a call center environment.
- Frequent sitting, keyboarding and hearing voice conversations is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk; and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasional bending, squatting, lifting up to 10 pounds, pushing, reaching and walking is required.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
EOE/AA/ADA/Title VI & Drug Free
Submit completed Applications to:
Tillamook County Transportation District
Attn: CSR Position
3600 3rd Street, Suite A
Tillamook, OR 97141
Fax: 503-815-2834 or e-mail: [email protected]